Mobile testing units will continue to operate across East Lothian for another four weeks in a bid to help identify positive cases of COVID-19 in people who are asymptomatic and break chains of transmission.
Members of the public who have no symptoms associated with Covid-19, but who may be infectious and spreading the disease without knowing it, are invited to visit for a test. People are welcome to attend on a walk-in basis although there is the option to book a test in advance.
The schedule for this week is:
- Monday, 26 April
- Longniddry Community Centre
- Prestonpans Community Centre
- Tuesday, 27 April; Wednesday, 28 April; Thursday, 29 April
- The Mercat Bar & Grill, Whitecraig
- Port Seton Centre
- Friday, 30 April; Saturday, 1 May; Sunday, 2 May
- Loch Centre, Tranent
- Dunbar Leisure Pool
The units are available to the public from 10am-6pm.