Use this form to contact my office directly. Alternatively you can email me at, or pop in to one of my advice surgeries and speak to me in person.

Please note that, due to Parliamentary protocol, I can only deal with cases raised by constituents who live within the East Lothian constituency.  You can check the constituency you live in here.